*Disclaimer: This does not include content creation.*
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of the campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time
- Up to 30 pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly on all screens
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost of a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $1497 – $4497. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch.
4. What CMS do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a white label hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback on revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
7. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials of the site are turned over once they are hosted on the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
8. Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent a business that operates on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
9. How do we address a website that has malware?
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. In extreme cases, we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.